DSARs for Luddites
- Changing attitudes in a data-driven world
- What is a DSAR?
- What types of data can be included in a Data Subject Access Request?
- An example scenario
- Why DSARs are on the rise
- How DSARs work: The process explained
- The biggest challenges employers face with DSARs
Changing attitudes in a data-driven world
Our previous Luddite’s guide looked at the age-old disconnect between legal professionals and leading-edge technologies. Following the positive reception we received, we thought it made sense to establish the Luddite’s guide as an ongoing series.
Law is an intense, mentally demanding and time-consuming profession. Staying on top of the countless changes that shape and impact the legal landscape is no mean feat, even for the most conscientious lawyers.
For this second edition of the Luddite’s guide, we’re moving our focus from technology to an equally complex subject — data. Or, more specifically, Data Subject Access Requests, more commonly known as DSARs. We've created this guide so you can arm yourself with the knowledge you need to handle DSAR situations effectively.